Sunday, July 26, 2009

Top 5 Funniest Fake Facebook Pages


With over 250 million users, Facebook is a social networking behemoth. The site is host to thousands of celebrity fan pages and has been taking steps to make these more appealing to self-promoters.

On Saturday Bill Gates revealed that he’s not a Facebook user, and many other famous names are notably absent from the site. Which leads us to wonder…what might those pages look like? Fortunately, some of the web’s most creative minds had the exact same thought, and below we bring you the very best fake Facebookpages.

1. Barack Obama’s News Feed: First 100 Days (Slate)

2. Hitler’s Facebook (Banterist)

3. Steve Jobs’ Facebook (PC World)

4. The Facebook of Genesis (College Humor)

5. Satan’s Facebook (PC World)

ARTICLE POSTED by Pete Cashmore

Posted via web from swathidharshananaidu's posterous

1 comment:

  1. Many binary operations are rippers. I invested about $20,000 then i decided to withdraw after several week but the withdrawal wasn’t successful, then I tried to contact the binary operation email and phone number, but got no response from them that was when everything started looking weird. Some weeks later I got a mail from them insisting I should invest more money if I want to withdraw my money which I rejected, and I never hear from them again that was when I knew I had been scammed. I was really devastated at those moment and felt so bad that my hard earn money is gone. After some month I came across a lot of testimonies on many bitcoin site how (cyberghost475@gmail dot com) had helped many people recovered there stolen, scammed or duped money on bitcoin or any other form on digital currency. I contact them and they promised to help me get my money back, asked me some personal details of the scammer which I provided. The result was amazing I recovered all my stolen money back within 72 hours I was so happy as I never believe I could get my money back. Thanks Digital Currency you restore Joy into my life after several pain I’m so indebted!!!

    he also help me to recovered all my bitcoin through those called fake bitcoin miner that scammed a lot of btc he hacked through their bitcoin wallet address am very happy now please help me to thank this hacker called cyberghost

    contact via whatsapp +19293593547

    ReplyDelete