Your Book Your Way.
PDF to Book gives you full creative reign over the bookmaking process. Make your bookstore-quality book in any of our book sizes, papers and cover types. We offer Adobe® InDesign® templates or detailed specifications for all our book sizes and cover types to use your favorite layout tool. Once your PDFs are ready, simply upload and order your book.
Creating a new book?
Already have a PDF?
Awesome! Prior to uploading please review this requirements checklist to ensure your PDFs will make it through our preflight check.
Looking for an easy book layout tool? Check out Blurb BookSmart®, our free book design software.
Absolute Creative Command
- Create your book in the design program of your choice
- Follow simple step-by-step guidelines in customized Adobe® InDesign® templates (optional)
- Simply export to the PDF/X-3 standard, upload and print – get your book back in 7 to 10 business days
Superior Print Quality
- Combine the speed and ease of a digital workflow with offset look and feel and true photo quality
- Maintain CMYK color space from design to print, avoiding conversion to sRGB
- Enjoy superb photo quality with excellent tone transition, deep color saturation, and crisp and clear typography
Full Advantage of the Blurb Platform
- Choose between three cover types and six book sizes
- Design for up to 440 pages using our standard paper, or up to 160 pages using Premium Paper
- Share, promote and sell your work on Blurb.com and keep 100% of the markup
Our publishing guide has everything you need to know to create your book as well as tips for avoiding common problems.
Not using our Adobe® InDesign® templates? Look here for all the measurements you'll need to create your PDF to Book.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What design programs can I use?
- If I don't use Adobe ® InDesign®, how do I know my PDFs are the right size?
- What format do I use to export my PDF?
Adobe® and InDesign® are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. Adobe® InDesign® box shot reprinted with permission from Adobe Systems Incorporated.